Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Stone...



is a trip. Thanks to a resourceful pal, this DVD is now in my collection.

A couple weeks ago we were in 2nd and Charles together browsing through CD's before going to check out Black Swan at the $1 Theater. I happened upon the soundtrack for this film which simply had the Stone logo on the cover and a skull in an Aussie style hat on the back. The art alone peaked my interest and certainly was worth a few bucks...SOLD! When I opened the case I was shocked to see all sorts of vintage motorcycle goodness. When I got home that night I watched the trailer on youtube and forwarded it to my pal just for laughs. Much to my chagrin, Netflix does not carry this gem. Flash forward to two weekends ago...and he brings me the DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it out here: