Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Beer, Mail, Progress

 Publix's build your own 6 pack wall...I count over 90 options. Not bad for a supermarket.
 Mail call, all three arrived on Saturday. Now if Show Class 3 would just get here...
Cut the fender mounts off the springer and tried to clean up the "warts." 
As you can see, I am a little heavy handed with the file. I tried a couple different polishes, this is about as good as it is going to get as I am not going to get them re-chromed.
The difference is pretty crazy, they stuck out like sore thumbs. I just need to do a better job with finishing up the cut areas. Thankfully it doesn't look too bad...and this is not a show bike.

1 comment:

  1. The Publix near my house may have 30. I barely drink, but still feel envy.

    ReplyDelete

Lay it out here: