Friday, December 7, 2012

Hot Sauce of the Week

So last month was all Alabama Hot Sauces...but I still have a couple left to throw out there. This one is awesome because it is not for public consumption and was kind of a test run.

Smokin' Davis' Experiment #1-I was a little skeptical when I first tried this. I test each sauce on it's own before trying it on food and by itself, this one wasn't great. I pressed on and doused my lunch in it. It does much better when it is on something. The spice is forgiving and the other main flavor is a sharp tang. There are only two ingredients in this sauce which I love. It really shows that you can have killer flavor with just the basics. Thanks and keep up the good work buddy, you are welcome to use me as your crash test dummy any time.

Davis has a podcast that was mostly politics but now that the election is over, it is kind of just...well it is kind of just anything goes. Check him out here. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it out here: