Thursday, December 13, 2012

Rolling on the River

The cold weather reminded me of this picture and the first ride I did with some of the Bama Rides crew. We hit some of my favorite local spots and some new roads I had never seen before. I was never much for taking a street bike onto dirt or gravel roads but it seems to happen a lot when I get out with them.

I don't stop riding in cold weather, I just usually don't ride as often or as far. I have a lot I can work on in the garage to keep me occupied including sorting out the Shovel (long overdue) and starting a cosmetic makeover on the Sporty. It will be interesting to see what the winter brings.

4 comments:

  1. I think the show down in my garage is going to happen soon! It is almost the "Perfect Storm"...I hooked up my heated gear but I haven't been able to get out much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a handful of friends who are thinking along the same lines that I am, getting some time in the garage. Hopeful that once it gets warm again, both bikes will be where I want them.

    That being said, I've had high hopes for this before and time always seems to be short. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping to get the KZ mostly done by spring, but we'll see how that turns out. My work hours will drastically change after January 1, and I will have more daylight hours on my hands. Hoping to use some of that to get some work done on both the KZ and the Valk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your work hours, I know that will be a tough change.
    Glad you have found a bright side though...

    ReplyDelete

Lay it out here: