Tuesday, February 12, 2013

For Sale

From the owner:
"I am selling my 2005 Harley Davidson 1200C. I am the original owner and bought it brand new in 2005. Title is clean/clear and have it in hand. It currently has 36,347mi. I have driven this bike all over the Southeast and it has plenty of power for solo riding as well as 2-up riding. It was last serviced at Heart of Dixie HD on 9/21/11 where it got a new Vance and Hines Black Out 2 into 1 exhaust, Carb rebuild and full service. Mileage at time of service was 32,944. Bike uses HD synthetic oil and has since it's first oil change. Front and rear tire are matching Avon Venom. Front tire is almost new. Rear tire will need to be replaced soon. I choose not to ride with a front fender, but still have it and will be willing to install for buyer.  I live in Hoover and am willing to meet within the Birmingham area within reason. I am asking $4,500 OBO Cash. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Accessories:
12 in ape hanger bars
2 in risers
LePera Barebones solo seat
Factory 2 up seat
Quick detach padded sissy bar from HD
Aftermarket grips
Aftermarket forward controls
Willie G skull Derby cover
Willie G gas cap
Screamin' Eagle Air filter
Vance & Hines Black out 2 into 1 exhaust
Side mount license plate (Flyrite)

Cons:
Cosmetic rust
Small dent on gas tank from where I dropped my helmet
Rear tire will need to be replaced soon
mattsuggs@yahoo.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it out here: