Friday, April 19, 2013

Hot Sauce of the Week

Blair's Jalapeno Death Sauce with Tequila-I was expecting more heat as the other Blair's sauces I have tried were serious business. This one says "mild" on the label and it is way milder than I expected, which isn't really a bad thing. The jalapeno, lime and tequila blend creates an awesome, unique flavor that has an interesting sweetness to it and while it does have pep, if it were much hotter it would overshadow the other flavors at play. If you've ever tried Tiger Sauce, you'll understand exactly what I mean. The only downside is that as this bottle came in a sampler, it is a small one so I'll have to use it sparingly until I can get my hands on more. Will the all the sauces in my house that have been tried and that are in the hopper, if I am getting another bottle, you know its good.

Thanks to Erin and Azi for the sampler pack, the gift that keeps on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it out here: