Thursday, April 18, 2013

SS'13

The Shovels South trip that was scheduled for later this month has been delayed, cancelled, etc. 
Life is a real pain in the ass sometimes. For some, it is a real pain in the ass all the time.
For those of you who can't seem to catch a break no matter how hard you try to fly on the straight and narrow, at least you've got nowhere to go but up.

I would say that I am hopeful that the trip will happen at some point this year but looking at the calendar and all the other trips and travel that are planned, who knows what will or won't happen.

On a related note, if you ever book a camp site on a coastal campground, make sure you get your deposit down and get yourself a reservation number. The first time I tried to stay at one I was told there was always plenty of space and I didn't need a reservation only to get there and be told they were full. I called to cancel my reservation this time and despite calling weeks ago and giving my information they had no record of a reservation for me. Dot the i's and cross the t's folks...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it out here: