Friday, August 30, 2013

Hot Sauce of the Week

Mojo Kreole Chupacabra's Blood Ghost Peppers Hot Sauce-I really wish I had good things to say about this one but I was pretty disappointed. For a ghost pepper sauce, the heat was sharp but faint and the rest is just vinegar. It's almost like someone threw a little ghost pepper in a Louisiana style sauce and gave it a cool name. Speaking of, if you are going to put "blood" in the name it better have a matching consistency, which this did not. It was thin and watery. It is a shame to because I really like the other Mojo Kreole sauce I tried.

Speaking of, both were given to me by my buddy Davis. I appreciate the gift but as we both know, they can't all be winners. PS, good luck this weekend buddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it out here: