Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Q&A, Part 7

31) What's your opinion on the war? The pope? Women wearing thongs? Dudes in cut-off shorts? The royal baby? Obama? The US spying on us? Taxes? Do coconuts migrate? I think the US needs to be less of the world police and focus more on domestic issues vs international ones. Don't know much about the Pope but I heard he is Catholic. Women wearing thongs are great. Dudes in cut-off shorts not so much. I know nothing about the royal baby. I feel like a lot of people don't like Obama just because he is black. The US spying on us doesn't really bother me because I have nothing to hide except for a few bootlegged Hall and Oates records. I wouldn't mind taxes so much if we had a smaller, more effective government. I know nothing about coconuts. 
 
32) What sports if any would you say you'd be good at? I used to be pretty good at archery but it has been a while. Not golf, my short game is terrible.
 
33) If you still smoked, do you think you'd smoke a pipe, or chew tobacco as an older man? I've tried a pipe before and it wasn't bad but I never really got the hang of it. Seems like a lot of work. 
 
34) Just how awesome is your wife, really? (Some of us want to know how green the grass is over there.) She really is that awesome. We met at a mutual friend's birthday party and pretty much fell in love at first sight. We went on a couple dates, she moved into my efficiency apartment and we've been together ever since. I feel like I won the lottery with her. She was the first woman I dated in a long string of girls, as in she already had her shit together before I was ever in the picture. She is smart, caring, giving, thoughful, inspiring and beautiful. She makes me a better person and is understanding when I fail to be. As a mom, a wife and partner she is top notch. End of story. 
 
35) When and what will your next vacation be? ... Any plans? We just got back from a family beach trip last month and there are a couple weekend motorcycle trips between now and the end of the year so that is pretty much it. 
 
36) If you were stuck on a deserted island with a crate of spam, a can of tuna, some guitar string, A plush stuffed animal of Spongebob, A poster of the Yin-Yang twins, a sharpie, and a David Hasslehoff cd.... How would you make the best of the situation? I would ration the spam and tuna using the guitar string to cut it, use Spongebob for a pillow, write a help me sign on the poster with the Sharpie and use the Hasslehoff cd as a signal mirror.
 
37) Bill Cosby ... Funny or not? ... What about George Carlin? Robin Williams? Bob Ross? Yes, Yes, not anymore and no. 
 
38) If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me? Depends who is on the other end of this question.

39) What's your favorite fast food joint? Milo's, easily.

40)What's your favorite place to get a burger? ...What's the best burger you've ever had? The Vortex in Atlanta, GA. Easily my favorite restaurant and best burger I've had time and time again. Locally though I have to give the honor of best burger to Sam's Super Sandwiches in Homewood. After that, The Ridge is a close second and Blackwell's third. 
Super Bacon Cheeseburger at Sam's Super Sandwiches
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it out here: