Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Say Goodbye...

to a couple hours and dig into the excellent urban exploration blog What's Left of Birmingham. A few posts here and there on this blog have touched on my fascination with abandoned places. I am merely a tourist to this world, the contributors to this blog are the pros. If you are at all interested in urban exploration, photography, abandoned places or the history of Birmingham you owe it to yourself to click on the link above.

I'll get back to the Sportster makeover next week. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love!

    Might I recommend: https://store.davesgourmet.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DAGPHS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that link is a big mess, copy and paste for da pain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for an awesome blog.

    I have tried the regular Dave's Insanity, can't imagine what the Ghost Pepper variety would be like...

    ReplyDelete

Lay it out here: