Same as most guys, the clean, rad looking chopper that runs like a scalded dog and never breaks down. I would really like the bike from Akira too, looks like it would be fun.
22. What would your dream job be? At this point, if I could make
a living off of writing and all of the social media I do...that would
be pretty great. Getting paid to write about things you like and
interact with people about it? SOLD!
23. If you could be your own superhero what would your name and
power(s) be? I would be Captain Leisure and my powers would be to
drink more beer, watch more movies, score higher at Mrs. Pacman, eat more junk food and sleep better than anyone else on the planet. Wait a minute...
24. What's one place you've been to that you could never get
tired of? The stretch of coast from Gulf Shores to Pensacola. More
25. When is Representative Slice going to do another show? Not
anytime soon, possibly never.
26. If you could take one food item you love (like a
condiment... Something not meant to be eaten by itself : ex. Cottage
cheese, mustard, hot sauce, or chocolate syrup) and put it in a
Dixie cup and drink it, what would you choose? Chad's Obsession hot sauce is pretty freaking great. I consume so much it is almost like drinking it.
27. How do you feel your life has changed since getting married
and having children? I definitely feel like I am more balanced. olivia is a great fit for me and makes me a better, relaxed, more easy going
person. Not that I was every the height or seriousness or maturity
but the addition of children has kept me young and less serious than
I feel like I should be at this age. That and I never get out of my
around the house clothes for any reason. I dress like the poster
child for People of Walmart.
28. Do you have any plans for any additional tattoos? I would
like to get more but at this point I don't have any plans for
anything. I always struggle with getting the ink I want vs narrowing
my job options. I have a friend who is covered in tattoos and still has a
great, very respectable job but he has to wear long sleeve shirts
and suits every day. In hot-ass Alabama, I am not sure I want to
commit to that.
29. Are you happy with your life? I think all of us have things
that we want or wish were different but yes I am very happy. More now than ever.
30. What do you think your life will be like in five years?
Hopefully a lot like it is right now, all of us a little older and
wiser. I'll be working again at who knows what and the girls will be
approaching double digits. I'll likely have a different bike and car
and different things but in terms of day to day, I am pretty close
to where I want to be.