Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Parts Shelf

So the parts shelf is looking a little thin. A lot of stuff went out with the Shovel so now it is mostly Nightster take offs and mini-bike plastics. I need to unload all those old magazine back issues. I always keep them thinking I will flip back through them at some point but really they are just collecting dust. Maybe waiting for the last of winter to leave I can make some time to clean out the whole garage and get that shelf clear of garbage and in better order.

4 comments:

  1. Its true about the magazines. Instead of tossing them they build up into a pile thats a huge pain in the butt to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I was the only one with 'issues'-My solution for my 'issues' is this, give them to my local barber. I may keep one or two otherwise I pass them on. Perhaps we should start a support group or blog? Stay warm amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What magazines? I have Rider, RoadRunner and motorcycle classics I can swap with you to get the rotation going. I think I have old IronHorse and a few others out in the garage too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott-I will probably just drop them in the recycling bin and call it done.

    Chris-I will keep the "chopper" mags like Dice and Show Class and I still have old issues of Garage but everything else is going out.

    Russ-Cycle World, Rider, some old American Rider, maybe some Motorcyclist and maybe a couple others. I think I am just going to pitch them...unless you want them.

    ReplyDelete

Lay it out here: